Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

The kids are back at school after 5 days home for Thanksgiving break. They had fun, but were glad to go back today. Glen's mom and sister spent the week here, the kids were excited to take them to the zoo and the base gym. I made the kids go to the gym with me everyday, at least it has a playground. We were pretty busy getting everything ready for dinner on Thursday. Ashleigh was so happy to finally get a chance to help cook. She wants to help every day, but my kitchen is so small that we don't have enough room for anyone else in the kitchen while we are cooking. Thanksgiving turned out pretty well, even though nothing seemed to go as planned. Dinner was a few hours late, I went to go get butter and dishwasher soap and ended up donating blood. I got the butter but forgot the dishwasher soap, so we ended up washing all the dishes by hand. That was fun. The weather was really nice for our trip to the zoo on Friday. The zoo has the coolest shark tank that you walk through and can see the sharks and rays swimming around you. Its Elly's favorite part of the zoo. Jeremiah has learned to climb on everything. His favorite thing to climb is the table. With all the times that he has fallen you would think he would stop, but so far that has not even slowed him down. He is just into everything. This morning he filled the cat food dish with cat litter and carried it all over the house. I am going to pretend that he didn't eat any of it and he only had cat litter on his mouth because of some other reason. What is it with that kid, he won't eat chicken or pasta, but he'll eat cat litter. So after spending my whole morning scrubbing down him, my living room, laundry room and bath tub, I think I got the last of it. Hopefully. Baby's are just gross. I guess it is a good thing they are cute.






1 comment:

kyler said...

are you sure that he is not just copying you? im just sayin, i have seen you around cat littler! lol and i want to go to that zoo! oh and since i never responded, i didnt vote for palin cause she was hot, it was just a perk.