Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Deployment Week One


When Glen is deployed, we do something fun and special every Saturday, so my goal for this deployment is to start updating my blog again. We will see how it goes. I have done a miserable job with it since he got back from his last deployment. I figure this way he will get to see from all of our exciting adventures and see the highlights of our outings. This past weekend we had movie night. That may not seem exciting to most people, but we don't do movie night all that often, plus the kids were excited about pizza and probably even more excited about eating in the living room, since normally that is a HUGE no-no. Oh and it is the only time they get soda. We watch Planet 51 this time, and surprisingly enough it was pretty good. I generally don't like cartoons, but this one pretty good. This week has been busy with Parent-Teacher conferences. It is always nice to talk to the teachers and see how the are progressing. I am very proud of how good they are doing in school. They are very smart kids. We also stopped by the book fair on our way out and the kids each got to pick out a book. They love buying books, but seriously their book case is soooooo over flowing. I think we might have to get another one. Anyway time to get the guys ready for bed, they have had a hard week with daylight savings.

No comments: