Sunday, November 9, 2008

No Clever Title Today



So Mom here is a picture of my new haircut. Very exciting, I know. Anyway, Glen got back from his TDY to San Antonio this weekend, and I managed to survive. Of course he has a real deployment coming up in April. That one is for 60 days. I guess I will need to find a hobby for that one because there is only so much cleaning I can do. He ended up first in the Air Force for his career field earning a "gold" medal. He was pretty excited since he didn't even try. I guess some people are just lucky like that when it comes to test taking. The kids are glad he is back. Especially since he brought them all back plushes from the Disney store. I took a picture of them. It isn't the best picture, since Jayson wanted to pout about not getting to take the picture and Ashleigh looks like she might have had her milk spiked. Its a pretty funny picture though I thought. And as usual Jeremiah wouldn't be still long enough so he got to be held in my picture. Well I don't really have anything exciting to say and most of this has just been rambling as it is. So, I guess that ends another exciting week in our house.

1 comment:

Lopez Life said...

I like your haircut :)I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!!